2021 Bonfire Virtual Summit
Imagine Change: Spark the Potential of Coaching Education
Approved for 7 ICF CEUs: 5 in Core Competency & 2 in Resource Development
Day 1 | Thursday, July 22:
8:00 am - 12:30 pm (PDT)
9:00 am - 1:30 pm (MDT)
10:00 am – 2: 30 pm (CDT)
11:00 am - 3:30 pm (EDT)
3:00 pm -7:30 pm (GMT)
Day 2 | Friday, July 23:
8:00 am - 11:30 pm (PDT)
9:00 am - 12:30 pm (MDT)
10:00 am – 1:30 pm (CDT)
11:00 am – 2:30 pm (EDT)
3:00 pm - 6:30 pm (GMT)
Joining from outside the US?
Click here to find your start time!
(Once on GMT time converter website,
scroll down page and use slider to find your local start time.
Our event starts at 3:00 pm GMT each day.)
Change is the one thing we can count on. To ensure that positive and necessary change occurs, and is sustained even through difficult times, research highlights the importance of creating clear, hopeful visions of the future. The Graduate School Alliance for Education in Coaching (GSAEC) recognizes an opportunity to bring the international coaching community together to imagine change that sparks the potential of coaching education!
During this forward-thinking Summit, you will gain inspiration from leading experts through a combination of keynote presentations and panel discussions. Together we will explore a broad range of topics drawing upon evidence-based research and leading real-world practice from experts representing a diverse range of industries and perspectives. You will also have multiple opportunities across both days to engage with peers, share ideas and spark inspiration during breakout session discussions.
- What Happens in the Brain When We Imagine the Future?
- From Research to Holistic Impact: Making Change Personal
- Moving DEI Change though the Lens of Coaching
- From Imagine to Action: Helping People Change
- Where We Are and Where We Can Be in Coaching Education?
View detailed agenda
View speaker information
Who Should Attend:
This summit is designed especially for coaching practitioners across the world, including but not limited to:
- Coaching Educators
- Coaching Practitioners
- GSAEC Institutional and Individual Members
- Graduate-Level Coaching Program Designers and Students
- GSAEC Members (Individual and Institutional Member) - $100
- GSAEC Student Members - $25
- Non-members - $150 - non-members may apply $50 toward their members application fee. A discount code will be provided upon registration.
- Non-member Students - $75
A Zoom meeting link will be sent to registered attendees upon registration.
GSAEC is an association of institutional, individual and student members that leads the way to strengthen the discipline and practice of coaching through quality graduate-level education and research. The peer support initiative is aligned with GSAEC’s mission to build, sustain and support a collaborative community of coaching scholars and practitioners.
Contact Tricia Fusilero at the GSAEC office - email@example.com or call the association management office at 312-540-9300.