2021 Bonfire Virtual Summit
Imagine Change: Spark the Potential of Coaching Education
Day 1 | Thursday, July 22:
8:00 am - 1:00 pm (PDT)
9:00 am - 2:00 pm (MDT)
10:00 am – 3: 00 pm (CDT)
11:00 am - 4:00 pm (EDT)
3:00 pm -8:00 pm (GMT)
Day 2 | Friday, July 23:
8:00 am - 12:30 pm (PDT)
9:00 am - 1:30 pm (MDT)
10:00 am – 2:30 pm (CDT)
11:00 am – 3:30 pm (CDT)
3:00 pm - 7:30 pm (GMT)
Joining from outside the US?
Click here to find your start time!
(Once on GMT time converter website,
scroll down page and use slider to find your local start time.
Our event starts at 3:00 pm GMT each day.)
Change happens in everyday life, whether we choose to make a change, or it is forced on us. The past year of the pandemic has challenged the way we live, learn, work, and beyond. What has it impacted on coaching practice? What are its implications for coaching education?
Graduate School Alliance for Education in Coaching (GSAEC) cordially invites you to the 2021 Bonfire Virtual Summit. Join us at the interactive summit to hear a broad range of topics with evidence-based research and leading practice from speakers across industries. You will also have multiple opportunities across both days to engage with peers, share ideas and spark inspiration during breakout session discussions.
GSAEC is currently applying for approval to award ICF CEUs for this summit.
- What Happens in the Brain When We Imagine the Future?
- Getting Personal about Change
- Moving DEI Change though the Lens of Coaching
- From Imagine to Action: Helping People Change
- Where We Are and Where We Can Be in Coaching Education?
Detailed agenda and speakers will be announced soon.
Who Should Attend:
This summit is designed especially for coaching practitioners across the world, including but not limited to:
- Coaching Educators
- Coaching Practitioners
- GSAEC Institutional and Individual Members
- Graduate-Level Coaching Program Designers and Students
- GSAEC Members (Individual and Institutional Member) - $100
- GSAEC Student Members - $25
- Non-members - $150 - non-members may apply $50 toward their members application fee. A discount code will be provided upon registration.
- Non-member Students - $75
A Zoom meeting link will be sent to registered attendees upon registration.
GSAEC is an association of institutional, individual and student members that leads the way to strengthen the discipline and practice of coaching through quality graduate-level education and research. The peer support initiative is aligned with GSAEC’s mission to build, sustain and support a collaborative community of coaching scholars and practitioners.
Contact Tricia Fusilero at the GSAEC office - email@example.com or call the association management office at 312-540-9300.