Why should an academic institution join GSAEC?
Help co-create the future of graduate-level coaching education:
- Gain access to GSAEC-established Academic Standards for shaping and elevating graduate-level coaching programs
- Access the opportunity to be evaluated and gain third-party accreditation for achieving high program standards
- Feature your Institution’s coaching education program on the GSAEC website and in key events and forums
- Join a community of practice committed to advancing coaching, research, and education
- Share knowledge, best practices, resources, and research on coaching and coach education
- Network with thought-leaders and access groundbreaking programs throughout the world
- Gain member-exclusive access and reduced pricing to resources, events, and opportunities
- Member Institutions may assign up to 10 faculty/staff as their representatives, all of whom receive full benefits of GSAEC Membership
- All current students of Member Institutions may join GSAEC as Student Members free of charge
- Each Member Institution holds a vote on the Board of Directors; two faculty/staff representatives may be nominated as Primary and Alternate Voting Representatives for the Institution, ensuring your organization has a say in how GSAEC grows and evolves
What are the eligibility requirements for Institutions?
- Are you an accredited university, college, graduate school and/or department of such an institution?
- Does your institution offer:
- courses/programs that educate professional, executive, organizational, or leadership coaches?
- courses/programs that add professional, executive, organizational, or leadership coaching education to students’ existing degree?
- courses/programs that utilize professional, executive, organizational, or leadership in higher education?
- Does your institution support the GSAEC mission?