Presentation Topic & Description
Coach Education in a Virtual World:
A virtual conversation with coach educators, practitioners and students
• The challenges of teaching and learning coaching virtually, including the subject, the process and the experience.
• Maximizing the remote coaching engagement—for the client, for the coach, for the organization.
• The pros and cons of two-dimensional coaching.
• The effects of remote coaching presence.
• Maximizing effectiveness in teaching a coaching curriculum, including theory, skill building and practice in a virtual world.
• Guest speakers include John Bennett, McColl School of Business, Queens University; Michelle Clarke, Global Leadership Coach & Improv Coach; Terrence E. Maltbia, Columbia University, Department of Organization and Leadership; Moderated by Charline S. Russo, University of Pennsylvania
• Voices from the Field: Open participation by Faculty, Students, Administrators, Practitioners